31 agosto 2008

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

"It's a choice to stay. It's a dream and I wanna wake. You have blood on your hands and I'm feeling faint; and honey, you can't decide. I'm a drug you don't wanna give up. Smoke your cigarettes, make your love. You poured blood in my heart and I can't get enough. I'm drowning, drowning and you can't decide. It's not about geography or happenstance: you need to fly & take a chance, you don't need to soar to emptiness. Float on high and forever dance alone. You're scared, scared, scared cause I feel like home. Hear your voice, knew right away if you were here your eyes would say. There is blood on my feet as I'm walking away. Rivers are red, it's starting to rain....I'm not gonna live for you or die for you. Won't do anything anymore for you cause you leave me here on the other side, you leave me here on the other side. I'm NOT gonna shed one more tear for you...









...at least not till Sunday Afternoon." -lyrics by Rachael Yamagata

No hay comentarios:

MUSIQUE ET POÉSIE