05 mayo 2008

NIGHT BIRDS

Night gives me the wings that I need to fly away and I finally find myself landing on the sky of your memory once again. I haven't felt like this for a long long time, but now you're back again, drowning me into that endless ocean..the one that's really far away from you.
Stars drift across the air around me, and each one of them contains a word you said. The darkness, abysmal and quiet, is filled with your silence.
Night breeze slowly touches me and I feel your arms around me...and every shadow that my eyes discern between the darkness reminds me of you and what we've never been. Moonlight is reflected in my eyes, and that's when you come to me.
You come to me with a thousand feelings, you come to me as the unfairest person. YOU ARE eyes blurred by tears, you're a never-ending nightmare and an ever-lasting dream, you appear as cruelty, you show up as destruction, your lips are filled with poison and your smile is a sin.
You come to me like the guy you've always been, you constantly come to me and you don't know it, you come to me and it seems you're staying for a while, you come to me as if you didn't know me.
and after all...maybe you don't.




"I think it is a matter of love: the more you love a memory, the stronger and stranger it is"

No hay comentarios:

MUSIQUE ET POÉSIE